RitchVision Photography: My Vision of Our World in Your Hands
Welcome! I'm the owner of RitchVision Photography. I've pursued photography and digital imaging semi-professionally for 8 years. I participate regularly in juried shows and have even won a few awards. I hold a BA from Mount Holyoke College and graduate degrees from Harvard and UMass-Amherst. I've never been to art school but I intend to make that my first stop in my next lifetime. I hope that sales from exhibitions, festivals, commissions and my website will increase substantially so I can make a living as an artist.
I'm always adding new images so please check back often.
Here are a few little-known facts about me:
* Love to use photography to explore light and textures
* Originally from Connecticut. And New York. And Massachusetts.
* Farthest photographic journey was to Alaska
* Academically trained as a political philosopher and theologian
* Took a lengthy sabbatical from trying to be a singer/songwriter/guitarist when I realized I would never be Joan Baez
* Added “novelist” to my list of artistic pursuits, but the book isn't exactly writing itself
* Enjoy digital manipulation a little too much
* Occasionally forget to experience life directly instead of through the lens of my camera
* Am a work-in-progress
Email me via the "Contact" page for portraits, events, special projects, commissions, etc.